- Either together with PAIiIZ in serving foreign investors interested in starting economic activity within the region,or in serving foreign investors independently,
- To inform investors about the present laws, rules, regulations and procedures concerning the start of an economic activity within Poland, as well as any regional investment advantages.
- Creating and updating the region’s data list concerning subcontractors based upon economic sectors, an entrepreneur-list data base, and exporters within the region,
- Creating and updating data base offers concerning Greenfield investments and Brownfield investments (such as halls andbuildings) from The Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region and our region’s economic activity promotion and granting of access of this data base to PAIiIZ,
- Preparing and serving the trade-investment mission both within and without the region,
- Supplying PAIiIZ with the current information about the present investment projects being serviced by the COI,
- Supplying the PAIiIZ with all information that may influence the region’s promotion and investment climate, in particular:
- trade or investment missions,
- economic conferences organized with the presence of investors and the region’s authority,
- foreign investors expansions plans for the region,
- forms and investment marketing effects made by COI and the region’s authority,
- significant infrastructure improvements within the region,
- others as sign ments stated by PAIiIZ.
- Collecting the statistic data base concerning the region within the sphere compliant to PAIiIZ,
- Collecting basic information about public companies, Treasury’s companies, or the communal companies within region searching for strategic investors,
- Collecting and updating information about the private-public projects that may be realized with an accompaniment of foreign investors within the region,
- Foreign investors willing to invest in our voivodeship may count on our complex list of service available to them for realization of their investment project.
The main sphere of activity of COI together with PAIiIZ, is servicing foreign investors, creating and updating the offers available for investments within The Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region and promoting economic activity within our region.
COI acts as the one-stop-shop office for the foreign entrepreneurs interested in investing in The Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region. COI forwards information concerning investment conditions and all available investment are as suitable for foreign investments.
30th of March 2010 Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region has signed a Partnership Agreement with The Polish Information and Direct Investments Agency (PAIiIZ) and Pomeranian Special Economic Zone (PSEZ). This Agreement is aimed at economic development region.
- About us
- About region
- Investment attractiveness of Kujawsko-Pomorskie
- Regional promo materials
- Investment offers
- Pomeranian Special Economic Zone
- Industrial and technology parks
- Investor's guide
- Taxes in Poland
- Grants from the European Funds
- Articles about K-P COI in the press