Kujawsko-Pomorskie Centrum Obsługi Inwestora
Urząd Marszałkowski Województwa Kujawsko-Pomorskiego
ul. Plac Teatralny 2
The Kujawsko-Pomorskie Investor Asssistance Centre
Marshal’s Office of Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region
Plac Teatralny 2 (street)
87-100 Toruń, Poland
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 7.30-15.30
If you have questions we are at your disposal.
Cezar Buczyński, LL.M.
The FDI Expert within the system Project of Ministry of Economy “support for the network of Investors and Exporters Service Centres" (COIE) *
+48 56 62 18 319
| Marek Ryłow
+48 608 453 957
+48 56 62 18 206
* The Network of Investors and Exporters’ Service Centres (COIE) is a systemic project carried out by the Ministry of Economy thanks to the funds provided by the European Union, European Regional Development Fund, within the framework 6.2.1. of the Operational Programme Innovative Economy “Support for the network of investors and exporters assistance”. The project objectives are:
- to increase the level of foreign investment in Poland by facilitating the access of potential foreign investors to information on regulations on starting a business in Poland and support instruments for the development of entrepreneurship including investment incentives.
- to increase the level of internationalization of Polish export companies by facilitating the access of entrepreneurs and their associations to free, high-quality, complex information services that are essential to planning, organizing and starting exporting and/or investing abroad.
The substantive support for COIE will be provided by the Trade and Investment Promotion Sections of Embassies and Consulates of the Republic of Poland (WPHI), which possess wide and up-to-date knowledge on entry barriers and business conditions in particular foreign markets - www.trade.gov.pl
- About us
- About region
- Investment attractiveness of Kujawsko-Pomorskie
- Regional promo materials
- Investment offers
- Pomeranian Special Economic Zone
- Industrial and technology parks
- Investor's guide
- Taxes in Poland
- Grants from the European Funds
- Articles about K-P COI in the press