New Logistics Centre by ThyssenKrupp opens in Nowe Marzy
So far, the company had its distribution centers in Poznan, Blonie nearWarsaw and Dąbrowa Górnicza, fourth one is the closest to her Torunheadquarters.
Its location in Nowe Marzy, between Świecie and Grudziądz, is exceptionally attractive due to the proximity of junctions where themotorway A1 connects to the national roads No. 5 (soon expressway S5) and 91 .
The Centre has just been officially opened, and will be in full operation starting from August 2016.
by M. Ryłow COI WK-P
Source: Gazeta Wyborcza
Date added: 2016-07-21
- About us
- About region
- Investment attractiveness of Kujawsko-Pomorskie
- Regional promo materials
- Investment offers
- Pomeranian Special Economic Zone
- Industrial and technology parks
- Investor's guide
- Taxes in Poland
- Grants from the European Funds
- Articles about K-P COI in the press